A Request - Kindly keep following things in mind while travelling to the Tirth Kshetra:
- The Tirth should be developed as a place to attain discipline and restraint and not as a tourist place.
- Non-edible items(onion, potato, chips etc) should not be consumed at tirth kshetra.
- Taking dinner should not even come to your mind.
- The rooms, bathrooms, beds, pillows, blankets etc should be used with care and cleanliness should be maintained.
- The attendents should not be influenced by tip, the practice of enjoying the privilages of other fellow pilgrim should be avoided.
- To maintain the sanctity and purity of the mountains pilgrim should start practising:
- Wastage of water / minimum use of water.
- Minimum use of electricity.
- Avoid reasons of quarrels.
- It will be best to celebrate your birthday or marriage anniversary at tirth kshetra, in this way their children will get traditional.